CHESTON HOUSE, PROVIDES THIS WEB SITE AND RELATED SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR AGREEMENT AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
Copyright 2008 - 2017 CHESTON HOUSE, All Rights Reserved.
All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are the property of CHESTON HOUSE Permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this Site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only so long as the following copyright notice is included: Copyright 2008 CHESTON HOUSE All Rights Reserved.
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The CHESTON HOUSE LOGO and the "CHESTON HOUSE.com" Web Site are made available for non-commercial use only. You may not use the CHESTON HOUSE.COM Web Site to advertise a product unless agreed to by CHESTON HOUSE. The CHESTON HOUSE LOGO is also unavailable for use if you charge a subscription or admission fee to your Web site.
2. If you want to make commercial use of the CHESTON HOUSE web site please contact our office at info@CHESTONHOUSE.com for information on our programs to bring your company to the world of CHESTON HOUSE and the World Wide Web.
3. The CHESTON HOUSE Web Site including, but not limited to all it's daily content (excluding advertising customer logo's and links) are the property of CHESTON HOUSE You may not, without the express permission from CHESTON HOUSE, take the results from a navigation of the CHESTON HOUSE Web Site and reformat and display them. You also may not mirror the CHESTON HOUSE home page and any sub-pages on our Web Site.
4. Your use of the CHESTON HOUSE Web Site does not create a license or any other rights in CHESTON HOUSE 's trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. By using CHESTON HOUSE 's Web Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. CHESTON HOUSE reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by CHESTON HOUSE may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
This web site is a non-fee service offered by CHESTON HOUSE
The CHESTON HOUSE Web Site is updated regularly and as such, changes constantly.. As a result, CHESTON HOUSE cannot and does not guarantee that your findings and results will be complete or that the links associated with the various sub-pages will be accurate at the time of your use. CHESTON HOUSE assumes no responsibility for the content of any of it's site's (sub-pages) Included in the CHESTON HOUSE.com Web Site.
CHESTON HOUSE occasionally receives requests from people and/or companies to remove links or newsgroup postings from the CHESTON HOUSE Web Site. Although CHESTON HOUSE reserves the right to address such requests individually, the general approach that CHESTON HOUSE takes reflects the following principles.
1. In general, CHESTON HOUSE believes that persons and/or companies who make information available on the World Wide Web or in newsgroups do so with the expectation that such information will be publicly and widely available. CHESTON HOUSE further believes that it's making newsgroup postings and links to publicly accessible Web pages available at this site is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Web and Usenet communications media.
2. If access to a particular Web site is restricted, we will remove the link from our Web Site at the site operator's request.
Nothing on any CHESTON HOUSE Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the CHESTON HOUSE or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
CHESTON HOUSE shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this Web Site, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all CHESTON HOUSE and third party information is provided "AS IS".
CHESTON HOUSE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION (LLCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE) PROVIDED, LLCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall CHESTON HOUSE be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular CHESTON HOUSE shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to any CHESTON HOUSE Web Site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the CHESTON HOUSE Web and/or non-Web logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by CHESTON HOUSE. You acknowledge that CHESTON HOUSE and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with CHESTON HOUSE and its sponsors.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. CHESTON HOUSE reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CHESTON HOUSE and its sponsors against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of the Code of Conduct and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services.
Any information provided to CHESTON HOUSE in connection with any CHESTON HOUSE Web Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by CHESTON HOUSE on a non-confidential basis. CHESTON HOUSE shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please feel free to mail us at: email@example.com